Control handle with pneumatic cylinder
Max. 300 kg / 660 lbs
High degree of safety is achieved using our intelligent control systems.
L = 420 mm excluding the moving piston rod
L = 505 mm including a recessed piston rod
L = 530 mm including a extended piston rod
W = 137 mm
D = 196 mm
For more information see document: Manoeuvre Handles
- Emergency stop
- Upper left button: For toggling between power save mode and operating mode
- Upper right button: For activating auto balance mode
- Lower buttons: Grip and release functions.
Unique integrated, mechanical, electrical and pneumatic swivel enables continuous rotation of the control handle.
- Handle mode: A smooth lifting operation is performed when the manoeuvre handle is moved up or down.
- Auto balance mode or float mode: The same smooth lifting operation is performed when the operator moves the load it self up or down.
- Electronically controlled gripping function that allows grip or release only when the weight of the work load is not affecting the end effector
- Automatic power save mode.
ø 50 mm
Pre-connected electrical wires to be used with a inductive sensor for correct grip (inductive sensor not included)
For more information about handle lengths and available options for our lifting equipment, see documents:
- Control Handle & Build in Handle